Big Data DeveloperHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2017-12-06 15:49:51
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Big Data Developer.
Location: Warsaw or Gdańsk
Job type: contract B2B
- Contractors will be responsible for maintaining and improving IT solutions that effectively detect and prevent fraud.
- The objectives include mitigating operational risk as well as meeting regulatory requirements when the change pace is high.
You are perfect candidate for this position if:
- You read, speak and wright English on a professional level.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent educational background in an area relevant to the job you’re going to do.
- You have spent 3-5 years as a developer and have experience from Big Data in large and complex areas.
- You know at least Java, but probably a couple of other languages as well.
- Version control with git or svn comes very natural to you.
- You’re familiar with Linux, and do anything from occasional to frequent shell scripting.
- Experience with the following technologies will come in handy:
- Hadoop (HBase, Hive)
- Apache Cascading
- Apache Spark
- Apache Kafka
- You understand that attitude is a matter of choice, and love the idea of investing your time in making Financial Crime in Nordea impossible.
- You are or have been working in a Scrum Team
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands, meeting great people
- Real impact on the project – if you are good, you are independent in making decisions
- Fast learning opportunities
- Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi osobami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 8