Data EngineerHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2020-07-22 09:47:20
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Data Engineer.
Your new company
Our Client is is one of the world's leading analytics providers focused on high-end research and analytics services to the world's top financial institutions, including leading investment banks and asset management firms.
Your new role
On a position of Data Engineer you will be working on a variety of projects that require data ingestion, transformation, and loading into a data warehouse using Python, PySpark, Spark. Your duty will be to build and maintain robust data pipelines that ingest TBs of data, create logical and physical data models for big data to be stored in cloud data warehouses (such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake, etc.) and optimize Spark and SQL queries. Moreover, you will be also creating new SQL tables and dashboards and working with data analysts on implementing dashboards and performing analysis of large sets of alternative data to help the investment management team answer questions around their investment thesis. As a Data Engineer you will be conducting statistical test (hypothesis testing), correlation analysis, time series analysis, abnormality detection, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a successful Candidate you need to have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience (but our Client is also open for senior profiles up to 8 years of experience).
A high degree of comfort with Python, Apache Spark/Data Bricks, and SQL, Unix/Linux handling terabytes of data– must have
- Expertise in working with Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) and Cloud databases –Redshift, Snowflake, etc. – must have
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards, data analysis using SQL
- Good to have working knowledge of Apache Airflow or ability to learn
- Fundamentals of Computer Science and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of big data, cloud and data warehouse with a proven ability to handle large datasets – structured and unstructured
- Excellent analytical and functional skills in coding and use of databases
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to interact with global clients
- Experience in AWS ecosystem, familiarity with Machine Learning is preferred
- Prior exposure to data warehousing, business intelligence, and big data-related technologies is preferred
What you'll get in return
The Client offers stable employment, with a lot of possibilities to grow up and daily cooperation with well-known companies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi osobami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 42