Data ScientistHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2018-11-07 08:23:05
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Data Scientist.
With its administration, insourcing and risk management services, the company focuses on the administration and structuring of funds, securities, real assets as well as alternative asset classes and offers complex risk management solutions.
We are looking for a forward-thinking individual in the field of Data Science to deliver considerable business impact. In this role, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to design, develop & create analytical solutions through applications of Data Mining, Machine and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Technologies.
The ideal candidate will:
- increase the maturity of Universal-Investment’s current analytical capabilities to true machine intelligence and take advantage of emerging technologies around Data Science and AI
- understand business needs and apply Data Science/ AI/ Machine Learning technology to solve business challenges within and across business areas
- be able to build and optimise models using machine learning techniques including feature selection & engineering, boosting, deep learning and ensembles
- be comfortable working with structured and unstructured data (internal and external data)
- help develop new products or services for our client base
Qualifications, Experience/ Skills and Key Competencies:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields
- Passionate about digitalization, new technologies and derived business transformation
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in conducting analyses on structured and unstructured data using leading tools and frameworks (e.g. Python, Scala, R, SPSS, SAS, MATLAB).
- Excellent data storytelling and visualization skills (leveraging Tableau or Qlikview)
- Relevant work experience in research and/or advanced analytic work (e.g. predictive modeling) in the Financial Services / Asset Management industry preferred.
- Strong communication, collaboration and relationship building skills with the ability to present and translate complex information to senior leadership and non-technical teams in relevant business terms.
- Proven project management and agile development skills
- Fluent in English
- German language skills would be a plus
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- EU work permit required
What we offer:
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In our company, creativity and team spirit are actively practised. We offer our employees both personal and professional training opportunities and promote the individual strengths of each individual.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 18