Finance Team Leader/ Senior AccountantHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2017-06-16 16:04:00
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Finance Team Leader/ Senior Accountant.
For our Client, international cash collection company developing its Shared Service Center in Warsaw, we are currently looking for a person to hold the position of Finance Team Leader.
Your new role
Responsible for the Finance operations within the CEE region, the Finance Team Leader provides support to the relevant country across their region, steering and guiding the business through financial planning, analysis, budgeting and control activities. Working closely with Group and local Finance teams, this is a hands-on but challenging role for a strong leader with a proactive attitude.
- Management of the finance teams of CEE region (Germany, Poland)
- Execution of budgeting & control activities, month closure activities.
- Preparing accurate, timely and regular financial statements, responsible for recording and executing the day to day financial transactions related to the collections activities on both Business and Finance systems; AR Billing & Management; AP management;
- Define and implement the CEE regional Finance Plan
- Review opportunities to improve the local set up, processes and structures.
- Ensure that Collections complies with all audits, accounting and reporting requirements as set by regulatory bodies in the markets within Collections locations
- Review and evaluate cost reduction opportunities and Identify and Initiate measures to improve short-term and long-term profitability
- Bachelor’s or University degree in accounting, or equivalent work experience
- Strong previous accounting experience in a service environment, some experience as a controller would also be advantageous
- Strong leadership and management skills to lead and motivate your team
- Developed analytical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Good knowledge of Oracle Finance and/or Hyperion
- Fluent knowledge of English language (both speaking and writing)
- Willingness to travel Internationally
Our Client offers a dynamic, international and challenging work environment , training and support to reach your full potential including the opportunity for continuous professional development, attractive terms and conditions, including pension package and a range of flexible benefits and rewards, office in city centre. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi osobami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 110