Fullstack developer z .NETHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2022-08-01 10:25:20
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Fullstack developer z .NET.
Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Full Stack .NET Developer
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: First contract for 6 months
Rate: 170 - 200 PLN/day net + VAT
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: business hours
Remote work: 100% remote
Our solutions are real-world/applicable to engineering projects around the globe. Jacobs is largest engineering firm in the world and involved in all types of engineering including sustainability, environmental, water management, construction -> all of which rely on data solutions.
- Experience with Python will be an additional asset,
- Successful track record of developing quality software products (web, mobile)
- Experience Azure/AWS Cloud Tools and technologies, Automated Build/Deploy CI/CD - solutions run in the cloud and may be of interest to candidates
- Fluent communication in English is a must (the team is spread on 3 continents) - The candidate will not have direct contact with clients (required for everyday work primarily
- experience 4-7
- Mobile Application Development (PWA, Flutter)
- Professional experience with database design (SQL Server, Mongo Db), experience in handling MS SQL Server related activities including building complex SQL queries
- Elastic Search programming experience
- Interaction / Communication with customers across the globe to identify identity and document business requirements
- A passion for writing quality code and creating awesome user experiences, understand emerging web and mobile development, models
- Ambitious, passionate, eager, and willing to learn/grow, and the desire to learn the most cutting-edge technologies
- Develop new and maintain existing enterprise software applications (Primarily Web & Mobile Applications)
- Utilize Azure DevOps for managing the project, work items, source control, automated builds, and testing
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development. Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- Ability to understand requirements and identify additional requirements (not provided) necessary from an end user's perspective when using the application. It is extremely important to identify while adding features to review edge cases and ensure the goals of the application are consistent with user expectations
What will you get:
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects for the largest players in the engineering sectors.
- Fast recruitment process - one meeting, decision even within 1 day
- Standard benefits - preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays' other leading clients in the future
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 20-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client – online meeting
- Welcome to the project!
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 31