Fund Accountant (NAV) with GermanHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2020-07-22 11:27:24
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Fund Accountant (NAV) with German.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
Within the Fund Accounting department, you will be responsible for the correct creation of the Net Asset Value of our funds/direct investment mandates and the reconciliation with the custodians.
The main tasks are:
- Evaluation of investment funds, accounting and direct investment mandates;
- Coordination / reconciliation with custodians and insourcing customers,
- Controlling and quality assurance in day-to-day business;
- Releasing NAV
- Processing of discrepancies and complaints and their clarification with
- Posting of share transactions;
- Handling of fund projects, such as fund issuing, changes of custodians and fund closures;
- Direct contact for internal and external auditors;
- Assisting the implementation of new processes, their creation and optimization;
- Participation in the professional and technical development of assigned tasks (e.g. submission of suggestions for improvement, concepts, execution of tests and implementation measures in our systems).
As successful candidate, you will bring the following:
- Qualification in the bank industry (e.g. bank apprenticeship), possibly combined with a university degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related subject;
- Experience in fund accounting (NAV calculation)of an investment company or a comparable organisation (e.g. custodian) is required;
- Confident handling of all common financial instruments and information systems;
- Very good language skills in German and English (both in speaking and writing).
Our Client offers opportunity to take a part in developing structures of finance centre in Cracow as well as both personal and professional training opportunities and promote the individual strengths of each individual.
As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, they have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi osobami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 46