HR Services Specialist with ItalianHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2016-11-18 14:34:26
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: HR Services Specialist with Italian.
Founded in 1986, QVC (which stands for Quality, Value, Convenience) has an extraordinary 30 year track record of growth and success. Now with annual net revenues of US$8.7 billion, QVC has emerged as the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer, with live TV broadcasts reaching more than 350 million homes worldwide. QVC’s customer-centric culture helps explain why over 90% of QVC’s annual revenues come from repeat customers – people who have come to know and trust us. And it’s a big reason QVC people are proud to work here.
HR Services Specialist with Italian
The HR Services Specialist serves as employees’ first point-of-contact for questions about HR policies and processes, and executes against key HR processes as assigned (i.e. Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Organizational Effectiveness, etc.). The specialist is responsible for answering employees’ queries, educating QVC associates about Workday and/or knowledge management system or routing them to the appropriate individual while tracking all customer contact in the internal corporate database.
Execution and delivery of HR Services
- Delivering HR services, as described below, in the following areas:
- First point of contact for HR related inquiries and problems. Responsible for all aspects of providing employees with timely and accurate responses to telephone and written inquiries.
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established customer service standards and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provide information and resolution to issues pertaining to calls and emails in a timely, courteous and professional manner, providing high-quality, timely and professional customer service
- Understand the QVC employee philosophy and culture – promoting and communicating whenever appropriate
- Communicate information regarding policies and standards to managers and employees
- Manage HRIS Service authorizations and provide ad hoc training/education to Leaders via email, Lync or one to one to support on Workday Business Processes
- Provide administrative support for Market Reviews (supporting Compensation COE)
- Take initiative to maintain current knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures. Identify need to update on-line resource materials and makes recommendations to the Team Lead
- Partner with other GBS team members to resolve issues or for supplemental information
Data Management, Reporting and Auditing
- Record and track all customer calls in QVC’s internal Case Management System and ensure resolution
- Perform data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR Services work
- Prepare information and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.)
- Run and distribute regularly scheduled reports according to established formats and schedules. Discuss report needs (data, format, parameters) with client to ensure the design/content of the report results in the desired outcome. Ensure that the proper security clearance is in effect before reports are distributed
- Take initiative to maintain current knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Customer, service mind-set and a proactive way of working to service the customers in a “can do” attitude
- Experience working in HR systems (Workday experience is an asset) and strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience using Case Management software
- Excellent communication skills, ability to operate in international, matrix organization and consumer oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- HR administration experience/awareness of HR policies and procedures
- Analytical capability to analyze, interpret data and provide insight
- Position requires initiative to participate in cross-functional project teams
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- 2 years of experience in an HR function,
- Very good knowledge of English (B2 or higher)
- Knowledge of Polish (B2 or higher)
- Ability to speak Italian (B2 or higher)
- Experience in HR Shared Services for a global company
Just as we search the globe for unique products, we’re also searching for unique individuals to join our team. QVC offers a variety of career paths in Krakow, whether you are a recent university graduate, completing your studies, looking for the next step in your career or want to work flexible hours. With a wide range of exciting opportunities, there’s no better place to start or continue your career. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi osobami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 135