Migration DevOpsHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2016-11-02 08:34:12
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Migration DevOps.
For our Client – international company – we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of Project Manager.
Length: 01.12.2016 - 31.12.2017
Rate: 1000 - 2000 pln netto +VAT /day
Job type: B2B contract
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate a dedicated team to migrate several cloud based environment from Oracle to HANA
- Take ownership and drive proactively any activities during this migration with full responsibility of the results
- Participate in the project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Determine what constitutes successful closure for all parties. Gain acceptance and sign-off by all parties when closure is attained.
- Coordinate with the overarching Project Manager and report status and progress
- Support the technical evaluation of the customer environment to enable a smooth transition
- M.Sc in Computer Science, SW Engineering, or comparable
- Technical experience with Java based applications, ideally in a cloud environment, is a must have
- General understanding about Software Product Development processes
- Results oriented leader that possesses a strong ability to influence and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- Quick learning capabilities to understand and take into account new technologies
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across multiple levels of management
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- German language skills are a bonus
- Certification as Project or Program Manager (Prince2, MSP, PMP) is a bonus
- Demonstrated experience in leading project teams
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as, project charter, project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, risk and issues log
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Payment in 14-days period
- Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package
- Employment flexibility (B2B or mandatory contract)
- Challenges appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- Possibility to get an experience in a company which is the industry leader.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 166