Payroll AssociateHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2018-11-06 08:47:24
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Payroll Associate.
A state-of-the-art information technology network enables information-rich service offerings. More than 2.5 million customers are connected electronically with FedEx Express through its web site or Customer automation systems.
# FedEx honored with the prestigious Investor in Human Capital emblem! #
FedEx ranked #9 among the FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies list.
FedEx Named One of the 2017 Best Workplaces for Diversity by Great Place to Work and Fortune.
Payroll Administrator is a member of a Payroll Service Center team responsible for payroll processes provided for 17 units in 15 countries.
The person working in this position is responsible for the implementation of the payroll cycle. At the beginning of the cycle, the task of the person employed is to collect all payroll data from many sources (managers, HR, Comp & Ben department, etc.) and daily communication and information flow between these persons / departments. The administrator is obliged to maintain daily contact with the above units, because he must be kept informed about promotions, prizes, raises, etc.).
After collecting all the necessary data, the payroll administrator prepares an in-put file (compatible with the external provider's standards), which he sends to an external supplier for processing. The next step is to verify the received out-put file, which the administrator must check for correctness of the calculations made. Based on this, the administrator makes all payments. The team cooperates with 6 banks and performs various types of payments, including union fees and taxes.
The administrator participates in several cycles for various countries within a month. He/she is also responsible for constant improvement of the process.
- Basic experience in Payroll Administration field
- Good knowledge of the confidentiality of different types of data and of the audience the data can be shared with
- Fluent in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills with experience of resolving routine payroll issues
- Good planning & organising skills
- Good P.C skills including being competent in Excel (& use of the Internet)
- Methodical, accurate and reliable.
What we offer:
• An unique, independent and challenging position at the heart of the integration in an international and dynamic working environment
• Working in an international team
• Great working atmosphere
• An extensive benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, sport cards, meal vouchers)
• Occasional gift cards
• Opportunities supported by the organization for personal and professional development (Tuition Assistance)
If this sounds like the right job for you then we look forward to hear from you soon.
If you wish to apply, please use the “apply” button.
Office location: Bora Komorowskiego 25C, Quattro building.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 23