Project EngineerHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2018-01-11 12:47:42
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Project Engineer.
- You will join the central Strategic and Tactical development planning and analysis team responsible for the European Clearance operation. You will lead complex however fascinating and challenging projects and will become a member of a highly competent and motivated team of project professionals, engineers and business analysts. You will be exposed to various functions within the multinational and across multi geographic locations
- The project lead his/her primary responsibility will be defining, planning, tracking and managing different Integration/Strategic Projects throughout the projects life cycles.
- He/She is responsible for identifying key resources and providing direction required for meeting project objectives.
- The project lead will give and receive support to and from senior professionals across different teams.
- Qualifications and skills of the project lead include the ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork, communicate effectively with senior and executive management and has a clear vision of what determines a successful product.
- Master Degree or professional qualification engineering (civil, industrial, IT) or quantitative discipline in Sciences
- PMI or PRINCE II Project Management Certification and experience of using the project management tools and techniques
- Experience of managing complex re-engineering projects across multiple functions and/or countries
- You hold minimum 5 years experience of managing/leading complex re-engineering/automation projects across multiple functions and/or countries
- Very good command of English (= working language)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and being able to present to executive and senior management
- Creative thinker and quick leaner with the ability to recognize improvement opportunities
- Good planning, organizing and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of analytical concepts and engineering tools
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Able to work effectively with different cultures and nationalities
- Able to work independently (low supervision)
- An extensive benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, sport cards, meal vouchers)
- Occasional gift cards
- Opportunities supported by organization for personal and professional development
Office Location: Al. Pokoju 5, BUMA building
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 66