Senior Software TesterHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2020-07-19 12:01:09
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Senior Software Tester.
Your new company
We are future-focused, constantly imagining the possibilities of digital and connected health to improve quality of life, reduce hospitalisations, cut healthcare costs and—quite simply—help people avoid illness in the first place. From inspiration to activation and beyond, our goal is to create solutions that are simple and meaningful, prioritising the experience of the patient and the business needs of our clients.
We are curious by nature and constantly strive to improve. While we’re confident in our talent and obsessed with our work, we check our egos at the door. Our intention is to create the best possible solution—period.
Your new role
Reporting to the Engineering Delivery Manager, the Senior Software Tester position is a pivotal role in the delivery of high quality services to our customers. The Senior Software Tester works under general direction and is responsible for combining mature technical skills with tactical leadership skills to contribute to the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of all work completed under their guidance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience testing with at least 1 of the following technologies: ○ Python ○ Selenium ○ Robot Framework ○ API Testing tools
- Experience in testing cloud solutions developed in Azure or AWS
- Comprehensive understanding and hands on experience with database testing and scripting
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and deployment processes for SaaS and PaaS based solutions
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment and release management tools
- Ability to ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security and performance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of cloud and server side application development and architecture
- Knowledgeable in testing and prioritisation techniques
- Skilled in manual & automation testing
- Experience with test planning, test design, and test execution
- Expertise with various testing types at various testing levels
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Solid experience with Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- 6+ years of progressive software testing experience
What you'll get in return
- Customised learning and development
- Health insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Monthly social events
- Creativity Day every quarter
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi osobami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 49