Site Reliability EngineerHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2020-07-20 12:17:11
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Site Reliability Engineer.
Your new company
For our Client, FinTech Company, located in Cracow, we are currently looking for a person interested in the role of Site Reliability Engineer.
Your new role
We are looking for a passionate SRE Engineer to join our Client’s Engineering team in Kraków. Main responsibility for this role is to take ownership of the microservice platform. Engineer will create, maintain and develop software, which increases the scalability and security of company platform and the pace of development (CI/CD pipelines, staging environments, Service Catalog).
You will be also responsible for co-ownership and communication of the Desired Architecture for company platform, helping define and implement the best engineering practices in Mission Teams and helping organisation to make long term decisions about the platform development.
We believe in Infrastructure as a Code mindset, we heavily use containers wherever we can which both enable us to automate our platform development and maintenance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Agile mindset and can-do attitude
- Experience in building software with Go, Java or other mainstream languages
- Experience with monitoring systems (grafana, nagios, prometheus)
- Deep understanding of the service oriented, event driven microservices architecture
- Understanding of modern CI/CD process
- Knowledge of version control systems: Git
- Good English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience developing "infrastructure as code" in a Cloud environment (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with Hashicorp stack (nomad, terraform, vault, consul)
- Experience with containers technology (docker, podman)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Cassandra, Redis)
- Experience with data processing ecosystem (Apache Kafka, Google Dataflow)
- Experience with cloud solutions: AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience in building platform and developer tools
What you'll get in return
Our Client offers interesting and challenging career paths and wide range of benefits. Moreover, you will experience great working atmosphere and attractive compensation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi osobami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 45