Talent Management Specialist with ItalianHays Poland Data i godzina dodania: 2016-11-23 09:38:09
- Kraj: Inny
Zatrudniamy osoby na stanowisko: Talent Management Specialist with Italian.
Talent Management Specialist (Italian speaker)
Responsible for providing high level coordination service and support for Talent Management Processes, Programs and Projects. Ensures a high level of support to the L&D and OE teams globally by managing day to day and annual activities for assigned work tasks, programs and curricula, which may include: scheduling support for Learning and Development and Talent Acquisition, Learning Management System records keeping, uploading schedules, maintaining attendance records, providing support with End-Year performance process administration, succession planning etc.
Learning & Development
- Course scheduling and attendance tracking on relevant local systems
- Maintain QU Mailbox globally – respond to inquiries as needed
- Maintain L&D workshop schedule and partner with L&D Leads to find dates
- Learning Management System records keeping, uploading schedules, maintaining attendance, etc.
- Support HR Coordinators in markets
- Co-ordinate and schedule Language classes (English, Italian, French, German), liaise with the market HR Co-ordinator and Vendors for in-market support
- Support market L&D teams with class room training as follows:
-Set up schedule and reserve conference rooms, training Rooms including approving requests from non-HR team members for QU room
-Send out communications regarding pre-work, post-work, homework throughout program
-Send out reminders (24-48 hours prior), including necessary pre-work Send out evaluation requests via email within 24 hours of a session
-Keep L&D team apprised of class status based on registration
-Keep HR Co-ordinator in Markets updates to ensure they ship the relevant course materials to sites
-Collate course feedback via Survey Monkey and produce feedback reports for the L&D team
- Provide input and update for HR Knowledge Center
- Inform leaders about completion rates are for their teams for mandatory online courses
- Coordinate QVC difference, align with all sites, work closely with market HR Co-ordinator to ensure the on-site administrative support, send invitations and schedules, work with Resource Planning to produce the calendar, carefully plan the dates to avoid busy days in CBS
- Partner with market HR Co-ordinator to support effective compliance training delivery on all sites, working with US, Legal, ER
- Partner with market HR Co-ordinator to prepare relevant reports
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to support improving the learner experience from an operational perspective Organizational Effectiveness
- Monitor, audit and follow up on late Year-end performance reviews, running reports to ensure accuracy of data and to identify issues
- Answer queries for the business and/or market to guide and advise on the effective use of Talent Management tools.
- Under the direction of the OE Manager, support in the creation, collation, measurement and reporting of key metrics, to gain insight and understanding of the workforce against strategic direction. Will provide initial recommendations for OE Partners on any identified strengths, opportunities, risks etc.
- Responsible for supporting the execution of the talent review processes for leadership teams
- Responsible for supporting the execution of the succession planning processes for leadership teams
- Responsible for supporting the execution of the performance management process, including goal alignment & cascades, year-end summary and calibration for the leadership team
- Sourcing potential candidates by searching our internal skills database
- Validating candidate skills against requisitions
- Assisting with the coordination and scheduling of job fairs
- Coordinating logistics for interviews
- Tracking and processing candidate travel expense reimbursement
- Initiating pre-employment activities manually performed outside of Workday
- Reviewing and updating data for accuracy and compliance for background checks, drug screening, or other pre-employment screening, where applicable
- Monitor vendor performance to specific metrics/SLAs, and provide reports/notifications on contract end dates/renewal notices.
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Experience in maintaining an E-Learning database
- Expert in technical classroom set up and maintenance
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities with excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative partnering skills, able to work well with all levels in the organization to achieve positive results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for self-development and continuous improvement
- Participate fully as a member of a dynamic team and contribute to a positive work and learning environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint an asset
- Highly accountable and results driven
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills, detail orientation, ability to work independently with limited supervision and direction
Just as we search the globe for unique products, we’re also searching for unique individuals to join our team. QVC offers a variety of career paths in Krakow, whether you are a recent university graduate, completing your studies, looking for the next step in your career or want to work flexible hours. With a wide range of exciting opportunities, there’s no better place to start or continue your career. Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi osobami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych OsobowychLiczba odsłon: 167